Saturday 9 May 2009

WHY BLOG?




I have decided to start a blog as a way of keeping me sane.

I have a busy family and a small but nevertheless thriving business.
I live with my 3 children who are now 24 ,21 and 17.
For many years I raised them alone, while working full time to try and give them a better way of life or at least to show them that if you work for a living, it's a better way of life.

I now live with my partner of 8yrs, who is some what younger than me, but it works for us and we are all happy.

I have had my failures and some success and I wish I had had more guidence along the way, maybe life might not have been so hard.

As I go along I will try to fill you in with more details.

My life has been full and rich, as well as dull and stale, these may end up as the ramblings of a 40 something, but at least it might keep me sane, while driving you mad.

Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin