Sunday 10 May 2009

Blogging Buddies






I thought I would look around and see if I could find some people to inspire me and to ad to my blog list, glad to say that I did and so I have happily added them to my list.
I'm not done searching and will add more as I go along.

I like the idea of being able to go and visit other people around the World, pull up a seat and learn something.
I have always believed that information is for sharing, if it wasn't for early humankind sharing how to light a fire, where would we all be now, cold I expect.

Information is like food, it should be shared amongst us all, so as to nurture us and make us strong and healthy.

So far I have found some very interesting people and I can't wait to find more. You just never know what your going to learn from the next person you meet.

Everyone has something to offer to us all.

1 comment:

  1. <-- having coffee and a read

    Yaknow, I've been graced to cross paths with some very awesome people through this medium. Heck....*laughing* I married one of 'em. I don't get to know where the path will take me, only that it's all a part of the journey and that it's bringing 'to' me.

    Please forgive my back to front reading. When I land someplace, I go to the beginnings. And I like that 'here' wasn't just a place to help you stay sane but also to learn and to find some connectedness....

    (btw--have I mentioned that I ramble...LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin