Thursday 4 June 2009

Need To Restain Myself

Well it's that time of year again, time to break out the popcorn, sit back and watch people make complete and utter prats of themselves.

I love it. yay!!!!

I have always liked BB, I am an avid people watcher and watching BB is like going to the zoo for me. All those caged up people to stare at. It's a feast for my eyes and I devour it all.

I think in some ways it brings out the worst in me at times, but I can not seem to help myself and every year I say that I will not watch it and yet here I am again guiltily looking forward to it.

One of the things I like the most is watching them form their allegiance, while mostly stabbing their new found comrade's in the back.

Gossiping about each other and jumping to the wrong conclusions.

Don't expect me to make any sense (not that I usually do anyway) over the next few weeks.

Normal service will be resumed, once they have all disappear into obscurity again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin