Tuesday 30 June 2009

Beautiful Weather


It would appear from this picture that this is where all the wood nymphs go during the hot weather, can't say I blame them. I have a yearning for the beach myself.

Funny thing about the weather in this Country, we seem to get a few days of great weather and then it rains, now I don't mind that, to be honest. When the 2 older kids were small, before the youngest arrived, we lived in Spain ( no regrets in life me, I don't do them, but I do sometimes think maybe we should have stayed oh well!) and the thing I missed the most was the weather, that never really knowing what the skies would throw at you feeling, despite what the weather people have to say.

Funny how by the third day people are being grumpy, because it's too hot or too wet.

Billy Connolly says that in this country there is no such thing as the wrong weather, just the wrong clothes for the weather we are having.

My next post will be about some of the amazing weather we have had of late, am going off to find the camera, as there are some good photos on it.

Enjoy the weather, it'll rain soon and we'll all be wishing it was warm again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin