Thursday 14 January 2010

Hi Everyone,

Hope this finds you all well.
Was woken up this morning by what at first seemed a very unusual noise.
Rain, loads of it. My bedroom is at the back of the house and there was an awful din coming from the front of it, upon looking out the craft room window I discovered that the hill has been turned into a waterfall as the snow is being melted by the heavy rain.

I can't believe that over the last week or so that I have forgotten how noisy London can be.
The snow has muffled all the noise, that and the fact that people have stayed home, well they did if they had half a brain. I could hear the traffic over on the big main road, it's not that I can normally hear it loud, but this morning it was positivity screaming at me.

But the nicest noise was the bird song, I didn't realise that I had missed it till I heard it. We have barely heard them in recent days, so it was very plesent to hear them this morning.
Funny thing is that I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like opening my bedroom window, I wasn't hot or anything, just had an overwhelming urge to open the window.
I guess my sub-concious knew something I didn't.

Here's something to give you a laugh click HERE Seriously go look, I'm laughing too much to be able to post about it. Francis (with an i) is beside himself.

much love
Lia
xx

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Now maybe you can get out and about in the world again!
    As for the pee stool, ROTFLMAO! No way would any of the men here would use that!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin