Friday 17 July 2009

Blog Help And Advice.


Okay folks, it would appear that there is some sort of problem with my blog, that I have only just become aware of.

One of my blog buddies Liz, over at "finding Life Hard" reports to me, that whenever she arrives, it is as a see through curtain has been pulled across her screen and it's as if my blog doesn't want to let her in.

One of my other blog buddies Jacqueline over at "Home" reports to me that every time she arrives, she has to hurry through my blog, before it causes her computer to crash.

Being a computer "numpty" I can not work out what it is about my blog that is causing such problems for my blog buddies and I greatly admire their patience during all this. Thank you Ladies.

So I am hoping one of you far more smarter and computer sauvey other blog buddies will be able to send me in the right direction, so that I can fix it and stop annoying the hell out of my friends.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin