Saturday 11 July 2009

Strange Houses Around The World

I have nothing to do this afternoon. It's pouring down here in London, so I can't go to the garage and start to tidy it, can't garden, although if you have seen my slide show of British weather you will already know that I am not gardening much this year, that's 'cos I am too ill.
The house is disgustingly tidy, I say disgustingly as it's been a tip for some time now, due to my illness and this last week we have all got together and sorted it out, therefore there's nothing to do in it either. Am bored of reading, fed-up with films and the tv. The family are all busy.

So I turned to one of my favorite things architecture, while searching around the internet I was lead of to you tube where I found this smashing video of some truly amazing houses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin